192.168.1.1 is an IP address used by TP-Link, Linksys, Zyxel, Netgear. Routers of these and some other brands are shipped with 192.168.1.1 IP address and use it to identify itself on the network.
By accessing 192.168.1.1 IP address you can configure your router. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to connect to your router.
How to fix 192.168.1.1 IP Problems
- Navigate to 192.168.1.1 or type 192.168.1.1 in your browser address bar and press enter.
- If this results in an error learn how to lookup your router IP address from this article
- Once you know your router IP address navigate to it
- If you know your router username and password then type it to the corresponding fields.
- After typing your username and password press Submit or Login button (depending on which router you’re using). This will get you to the router administration interface
Router default credentials
If you haven’t updated your router password and username then you could lookup your router credentials below.